A special delivery

A special delivery
...and so it begins!

Thursday 10 March 2011

Ripples.....

World Book Night is over with..... well, not quite as the reverberations continue. Received a lovely email from Rachel at Blackwell Books about the book I'd given her and in return received a recommendation for an interesting read. I'll definitely try out.

As there are 26 letters in the alphabet and I had 48 books, there were some left to distribute in other ways. I put a pile of them on the wall outside my front door on Sunday, with a note telling people to help themselves, courtesy of World Book Night. Sort of like an honesty box - but without the need for any monetary recompense. On my return, one copy remained.

Apparently, I'm big in Iran! Two viewings of my blog there - I salute you my Iranian peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment